Hannah completed her Bachelor’s of Cognitive Science (2021) at Carleton University. Her studies focused on childhood development from multiple scopes including speech/language, cognitive processes, and psychological development. When not doing administrative work for Aim to Communicate, Hannah is an ABA Therapist for autistic children in the Ottawa region. She is happy to be a dedicated and passionate member of teams providing support for children with communicative/developmental difficulties.
- B.A.Sc. of Cognitive Science, concentrating in Linguistics and minoring in Psychology from Carleton University, Ottawa
Clinical Work Experience
Head of IT
I Fight For The User
- Experienced in Search Engine Optimization with a demonstrated history of working in the e-commerce marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in technical SEO analytics and effective content strategies.
- Designing and developing websites from start to finish according to client requirements.
- Develops and delivers digital marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies.
- Monitors the progress of the planning and execution of procedures.
- Implementing all digital marketing aspects, from email communication campaigns and Google AdWords campaigns to the graphical artworks and client requested designs.
ATC’s overall objective is to help children of all ages and cultures to reach their full communication, social and academic potential.